The first round of the SME Simulation Survey is now complete. This survey was aimed at understanding, and ultimately helping to improve manufacturing processes in SMEs through the use of simulation. In particular, we have focused on companies throughout Ireland in manufacturing who may be having problems with various aspects of their manufacturing processes or are considering whether to make changes to their current processes.
We are currently engaging with various manufacturing SMEs in Ireland, however our goal is to ramp this up to engage with more companies so as to gain in-depth insight into SME manufacturing in Ireland. We have initially started with a survey based around issues that may be occurring in companies and plan to follow up with interviews entailing conversations around manufacturing business processes and with an understanding as to how simulation could potentially help improve these.
Please get in touch with us if you want to learn more.
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015