The kick-off meeting for CACTOS took place in Ulm University in Ulm, Germany, from 9th – 13th October 2013. The consortium who attended this meeting include leading organisations and universities from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Sweden focused on using real-world data to optimise Cloud Computing and to make it more efficient.
The three day meeting covered topics related to CACTOS such as optimising and simulating services and developing efficiency algorithms, and it is envisaged that CACTOS will provide cost savings and increased speed for cloud services in an ever-expanding market.
To learn more about CACTOS, please visit http://www.cactosfp7.eu/.
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015