The CACTOS Plenary Meeting took place on 27th – 28th May 2014 in Queens University Belfast. This was attended by Flexiant, RealTech, Ulm University, Umea University, DCU, Queens University Belfast and FZI.
Specific research problems that CACTOS addresses were discussed in detail around issues data centre operators face due to the exploding heterogeneity of the underlying hardware. The major targeted impact of CACTOS is to enable data centre operators to deliver cloud-based applications on top of current and future heterogeneous hardware as energy efficient as possible. CACTOS aims to deliver the infrastructure that fits best to the application of a customer in terms of observed quality with minimised operational costs and consequently increased competitiveness.
See more at: http://www.cactosfp7.eu/
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015