DCU presented a paper at SIMUtools 2015 (the eighth edition of the annual International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques), a joint publication between DCU, FZI and QUB. The conference was being held in cooperation with ACM SIGSIM. Being held in Athens, Greece, the conference focused on a broad range of research challenges in the field of simulation, modelling and analysis, addressing current and future trends in simulation techniques, models, practices and software.
The conference was dedicated to fostering interdisciplinary collaborative research in these areas and across a wide spectrum of application domains.
The title of the paper presented by DCU was “Towards Automated Data-Driven Model Creation for Cloud Computing Simulation”. With a focus on CactoSim, an automated method for cloud computing topology definition, data collection and model creation activities was presented, within the context of a suite of tools that have been developed and integrated to support these activities.
More information can be found on the SIMUtools website
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015