The DCU Modelling and Simulation Research Group travelled to ICT 2015 (Innovate, Connect, Transform) in Lisbon, Portugal from 20-22 October 2015. ICT 2015 was organised by the European Commission, and comprised of A policy conference presenting the new Commission’s policies and initiatives on Research & Innovation in ICT (Horizon 2020 Programme); An interactive exhibition showcasing the best results and impact of most recent EU ICT Research & Innovation; Many networking opportunities to enhance quality partnerships, help participants find partners, connect Research and Innovation and trigger collaboration; Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-2017 thematic sessions, offering detailed information on the funding opportunities in ICT sector; The Startup Europe Forum, offering a set of activities profiling EU policy actions for startups and SMEs, innovators, private and public investors.
Whilst there, we took the opportunity to disseminate information relating to our current EU-funded FP7 project CACTOS.
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015