This month Dr. Paul Liston joined the Modelling and Simulation Research Group. Paul has a strong history of industrial process analysis particularly in the manufacturing and supply chain sectors and has worked extensively with SMEs and MNCs across Ireland.
Paul joins the research group from Dell where he held roles in Global Commodity Management and Supply Chain Consultancy in the Global Logistics Procurement and EMEA Service Parts and Logistics teams respectively. Responsibilities included contract portfolio management for transportation services in EMEA, global logistics strategic analysis, service part demand forecast analysis and engagement with academic and research institutions.
Prior to working with Dell, Paul worked with the Irish Centre for Manufacturing Research as academic partner in teams in both the University of Limerick and Dublin City University and collaborated on process analysis projects with industrial partners including Intel, Seagate, Boston Scientific, DePuy and Pfizer.
Paul’s research interests focus on translation of process improvement techniques as proven in manufacturing contexts and developing them to bring benefit in diverse environments including healthcare, public sector and financial services.
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015