March 2013 saw the launch of a new and innovative project, SME-SIM in DCU Business School.
Funded by Enterprise Ireland, the Modelling and Simulation Research Group are conducting advanced industry-focused research into business simulation techniques which will be of benefit to small to medium manufacturing companies in Ireland and internationally.
The research will involve in-depth research into the needs and issues of SME manufacturing companies in relation to their business processes, with the project outcome focused on building a business simulation software tool which will effectively facilitate manufacturing SMEs in solving some of their key manufacturing issues and improving their business.
For more, please visit www.sme-sim.com
Latest posts by James Byrne (see all)
- MSRG / IC4 successful in H2020 call for €4.6 Million Project - January 31, 2017
- EU CACTOS Technical Meeting at DCU - June 15, 2016
- CactoSim at NC4 - March 20, 2016
- MSRG and IT Solutions Ltd. collaboration presented at Business Matchmaker Event 2016 - February 17, 2016
- DCU MSRG at ICT 2015, Lisbon - October 26, 2015